Friday, August 11, 2006

My Precious

Have you ever found that when you know too much about things you tend to worry more? All happy with the thought that Envy was coming into heat and we could start dreaming of a Dane litter, when those nasty little thoughts came creaping forward from the back of my mind.

You know those thoughts of self doubt and worry...maybe she's not in heat but an open pyometra, do you really want puppies ready to be going to their new homes around Christmas?, winter puppies are harder.

So here we wait for the vet to come back from vacation to settle my mind, but until then, I'll go sit in my corner and mimic Smeagol (Gollum), muttering insanities for "my precious".

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We'll join you in your corner or hoping that Envy is okay. :)

Have a great weekend!