Saturday, July 14, 2007

Week #6


Here is the weekly picture taken today (above), but on her bed...it was so hot that I didn't have the heart to make her move.

I took a picture yesterday of Envy in the usual spot but Nava started feeling very left out and decided that she needed to be in the picture....I didn't edit her out so that you can see just how needy Danes are! Worse then Raven for needing to be in pictures. Now everyone can see why I keep saying that my non-pregnant bitches look more pregnant then the pregnant one!

Friday 13th proved not to be the best day for me, I ended up getting bitten by a clients dog - a 120 +lbs Malamute X (that she insists is a wolf hybrid) - owner wouldn't even apologize...what a hag! We're waiting to hear back on the x-rays to see if it's broken, which I doubt but a green-stick fracture wouldn't surprise me. Fun-fun, can't be that bad though, still went to work today - downfall of owning your own business, you don't get to pansy out and stay home!! lol

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! I am sorry that the dog bit you, but more sorry that the owner was rude! Glad you are okay!

I love the picture of Nava and Envy! :)

Anonymous said...

It always amazes me how rude people have become. I hope that you are alright, and that nothing is broken.

I can tell that Envy is getting bigger, but it just doesn't seem to be as dramatic as I thought. I'm sure the pictures don't do her justice though. We hope she continues to have a safe pregnancy.