Sunday, February 24, 2008

Week #2 Pictures

Today Giblet and Envy were having a cuddle session, poor Envy puts up with so much from Giblet. Giblet constantly head-butts Envy for attention, so this is how Envy deals with it, she rests her head on the cat.

As for the next photos I will apologize for my need to exam her from ever angle - the down side to taking a photography course and being neurotic with a huge dose of OCD (obsessive compulsive disorder). Keep in mind that these pictures are a couple of hours post dinner...



....Maybe???

Birds eye view...I'm sticking with the dinner story, I think we are seeing a big belly of kibble, but I can always hope - right?

2 comments:

E said...

Oh Lord, I am hoping right there with you. That tummy looks bigger! Just to keep my feelings from being hurt, I will go with the dinner story! But, I will secretly hope and keep every part of myself crossed!

Anonymous said...

Belly full of kibble that is not the spirit. Come on Puppies!!!