Monday, August 11, 2008

Puppy Update!!

I introduce to you the kids in their new homes (in no particular order), keep those pictures coming guys and I will happily post them all!!

Luke (MiHi's Powerful Acts)
Parents: Jack and Erin

Charlie the Cocker Spaniel & Maggie (MiHi's I Cause Power Outages)
Loved By: Steve and Monica

Nyah (MiHi's Power Of Love)
...classic Dane pose!!

I must have been a good girl - look I even got a picture of Nyah stacked!!!!!
Thanks to parents Dan and Kim!

Emma (MiHi's Power Surge) and Feline friend
Cherished by Ryan and Kari.

4 comments:

E said...

Handsome Luke and his beautiful sisters!

E said...

Feel free to "borrow" pictures from my blog of Luke to put on yours.

E said...

Yeah, thank goodness his daddy can come home during lunch. He feeds him, plays with him and lets him go potty. :) He still hangs out with me at night, though! I LOVE, ADORE, and CHERISH this dog! :) He IS our son!

E said...

So glad the girls had a great first day back! I am sure they did love it. They are too cute!

Thanks for the compliment on the shoes. I like them too, but they are new and caused blisters today! :(