Sunday, May 17, 2009

9 weeks Jethro

I thought it was about time I showed off my little man, Jethro!

Here he is at the shop, cuddling up in a pile of fur.
Sleeping on the couch at work - must be management!
Showing off the poses, while leash training.
A friend tried to stack him....well she tried!
Jethro hooked up to a tie out, I figured it would be a great way of showing his growth.
It's been an absolute thrill to have this little man around, it seems that he is his Grandma Tonka - a do all kinda kid!

4 comments:

E said...

Wow he has grown a lot! Are you keeping him?

Anonymous said...

He looks so Great!!! I ditto Erin's question! :-)

Michele said...

Oh he's mine! Mine, mine, mine! No I'm not channeling my inner only child - honest!
I've already been offered $20,000.00 for him and said no!
Michele
MiHi Danes

Anonymous said...

haha Michele, you deserve him!! He is so gorgeous!