Friday, May 19, 2006

Dog Show This Weekend

We started the Auld Lang Syne Show today. Had the girls entered to finish up their respective championships.
I'll actually be good and post the results throughout the weekend. Neither of the girls took points to day but one of my other Danes did, so that was nice.
Hopefully by the end of the weekend someone will be finished!
Maybe if I get a chance I'll get some pictures at the show this weekend and have more pictures to post. Sandy (Tuesday's owner) wasn't impressed by the tongue shot that I posted, so we'll have to fix that.

As a side note: Huge Congrats to Erin and her new position as a Wrangler (aka Teacher) of First Graders! Here's hoping the little beggars don't tie you up on your first day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you Michele! You're so thoughtful!