Saturday, June 30, 2007

Week #4


Here is the pregnant belly picture, my guess is 3 puppies, but maybe we will get a surprise on Tuesday and there will be 5....that would make me happy.....and as some of you have learned, keeping me happy is the way to go!! *Insert pity for poor Jack here*

I thought everyone would like to see how she passes here days playing in the fields, the photo of her sun tanning unfortunately didn't turn out but was rather funny!
Envy has decided that eating is too nauseating for the last several days, but Nava has stepped up to her plate to help finish everything off.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, I guess that "incident" is something that you will not let me soon forget. Hopefully (and by hopefully I mean, dear Lord please help me!) that "incident" will be a one time thing. We are hoping for a nice and healthy litter, but most of all we are praying for a safe and successful pregnancy for Envy.