Saturday, June 02, 2007

Wishes


Here are the pictures now that Envy is home and resting in a sun spot. Everyone at the hospital seemed to be happy with everything and they were doing the fertility dances too!

It also seemed to both Shannon (Duke's Co-Mommy - sire of this litter) and myself that it needs to be a star or constellation theme litter....once you see the parents registered names you'll understand! Envy is "Diamond Danes Heavenly Sin" and Duke is "MiHi's A Starz' Born". With that explained you will understand why this is the saying for this breeding:

Star Light,

Star Bright

First star I see tonight.

I wish I may,

I wish I might

Have the wish I wish tonight.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that is a hard one I am not very original and might need help I only came up with Leo.

Kim