Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Dane Cards

f


Here is a little experiment that I was trying so please let me know what you think! I hand made a stamp of a Dane head and then have used pencil paint to quickly hand paint each note card in the accepted 6 colours of Danes.
(the first row, left is the Blue and the bottom right in the black if the picture makes it hard to tell)
I have made cards that open upwards and sideways, I was hoping to see if they were worth making up for our specialty's auction or maybe gift bags?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

They look realy neat! I like the fawn one tehe

Kim

E said...

Michele,
I think they are gorgeous! I would love to have some of these! :) The only thing I could suggest, if you even want suggestions, is to make the brindling a little more noticable! :)

A. O'Hara said...

Love' em - especially the fawn of course!

E said...

Busted with my stupid shows! Geez, I have to be careful what I post on there, eh?! :)