Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Michele's World

I was having a 'moment' and thought I would open a window into Michele's world.

Don't visit it if any of the following applies to you:

1. You don't like dogs.
2. You don't like me.
3. Your really weird and you really dislike both me and my dogs together.
4. Odd things and people scare you.
5. You feel that political correctness is not strong enough and more censorship should happen.
6. I've told you I dislike you.
7. You think that I should be committed by men in white coats (this blog might give you the loop hole you were looking for).
8. You think shaving a dog pig-bald looks good.
9. I've dated and dumped you.
10. You don't have a sense of humour.
11. Don't want to hear about boobs. (If you have to ask, your not ready to know)
12. You're on a heart or blood pressure medication.
13. Don't like people pushing your buttons.
14. You don't want to open your mind to Michele's world.
15. If you can't accept that I see things very differently then most people, and hope that one day people can just accept me for what I am - Me.

1 comment:

E said...

Ooooooooooo. This is going to be fun!