Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Name thoughts

As I sit and watch Envy's belly grow bigger and bigger, I find myself in a mental battle with myself (I know those are never good and hard to win!)
I have to date, always stuck with an alphabet theme with my litters...first litter had to have A's in it, the second litter B and so on...but (and it's a big but - not as big as my butt, but I digress) I think I would rather do theme litters. I love the rational behind doing the alphabet, but I really like the fun of themes. Now if I was to do a theme litter, what theme would I pick?? Oh the torture!! My brain is on overload. My first instinct is to do something along the lines of "wonder" or maybe a "super heroes" theme, but those things don't seem to capture the heart ache, waiting and final triumph of this litter.
Of course the really superstitious part of me still doesn't want to acknowledge the litter for fear that things will be jinxed, but then at what point do I let my guard down to enjoy it?

So now that you know how pathetic my brain waves are, any thoughts?

Oh and before I forget Envy's weigh in was 137.7 lbs

No comments: