Friday, March 21, 2008

Week # 6

Sorry to be so remiss about adding photos! It seems I spend most of my time trying to get Envy to eat the item of the day. When I went to Save-On-Foods I was most likely heard muttering "Why is everything low or non fat, what if we want fat! Geesh!"
Envy's breakfast was a couple pounts of regular ground beef, her lunch was stewed beef, veggies and rice over kibble with an egg stirred in for luck.
A friend of mine's bitch is due this weekend, so I may post a few pictures of her spotted kids to give you a taste of puppy breath. But I wanted to warn you ahead of time that we could not have spotted babies!! So don't worry!

1 comment:

E said...

SHE LOOKS PREGGO!!!!!! YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Thanks for the pic! It made our weekend!