Monday, March 31, 2008

Week #7

Look at me being so good!  I took pictures I spent a good portion of this weekends nights trying to figure out how to hook up my Mac to Ustream the whelping live.  I have managed to figure out all of it except how to turn on the Mac's camera....I'm starting to really hate Mac!!


Depending on how the week plays out anytime after Tuesday, we can have an xray done to find out numbers.  I would rather wait until next week, but we all know how well I wait! LOL

If anyone is a Mac expert and can solve the camera issue, drop me a line.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Man it's getting so close and yet it is still so far far away :(

Kim and Dan

E said...

Wow, someone's belly is getting bigger! YEAH! I hope things go well with the xray!

Sorry, can't help you with the MAC issue!