Thursday, April 10, 2008

Due Date

Here is the whelping box all set up in the kitchen.
...all the supplies for whelping - as you can see towels are a HUGE factor!
And as we all know, as if you couldn't see it coming - here is Envy doing nothing. No panting, no digging, no contractions - she's had her dinner for the night and asks that the paparazzi leave her in peace. You know there is a reason they call female dogs bitches!
I know that my last night of real sleep for the next 8 weeks was last night, and now I get to 'sleep' on the couch waiting to hear the slightest muffle from her - joy of joy! LOL
....now we wait...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well if you see anything post it. I will be checking the blog every 2seconds and every time I get up to pee in the night(i know to much info but what ever) the excitment is killing me!! WOOHOO!!

Kim and Dan

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how excited I am. I'm not on your list for a puppy, but I came to visit you a while back and have been faithfully following your blog ever since. I was following before, but now I check three, four times daily. I'll be up all night checking for updates. I'm so very excited!! :D Good luck, Michele!

E said...

Did I see ribbon on the whelping supply table? I wonder what color will be on our future child, God willing!

Yes, sometimes I feel like a female dog, too! :)
Envy has grown SO MUCH! I hope all goes well. Take care of yourself, and we can't wait to hear the news! We're thinking of you and Envy.

AHHHHHHH I CAN HARDLY WAIT! Please let these pups come soon, as my mother keeps calling and asking if we have a baby yet!!!