Sunday, April 06, 2008

Thoughts and Ideas

I believe that I have narrowed some things down in my mind (of course that is a world full of voices, familiars, a time machine, sugar and a poor three legged hamster on a squeaky wheel).
If we have all 8 puppies that are live and healthy I think we will go for a "Power" theme, examples:
MiHi's I Have The Power
MiHi's Powerful Phenomenon
MiHi's Power Surge
MiHi's Feel The Power
MiHi's Higher Power
MiHi's Solar Powered
MiHi's Power To Please
MiHi's Girl Power
MiHi's She's Got Will Power
MiHi's Pure Power
MiHi's Paw Power
MiHi's Xtreme Power
MiHi's Power Of Luv
MiHi's Flower Power
MiHi's I Cause Power Outages

...anyways you get the idea...

Let me know what ya' think, any additional ideas welcome (Power House can not be used as there is already a Dane with that name).

1 comment:

E said...

Sounds good. :)