Tuesday, April 22, 2008

They are famous now!

So here are pictures of the TV Crew when they pulled in.  Of course, after that I put the camera down and forgot to get any more pictures.

You can see more about the show here.  We taped the show but I'm not sure how to download it to UTube or Podcast it, so when I figure that out, you can see them.  Otherwise I will put a copy of the puppy parts of the show into everyone's puppy packs.
Tasha Chui, Valerie and all the crew are the nicest people ever, check them out if you get a chance!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Michele
I saw the puppies this morning on BT. I was surprised because I didn't know you were going to be on.
Glad I caught it, they looked super sweet. Did Tasha try & walk away with one???
Margaret

E said...

That is pretty darn cool! :)