Sunday, April 13, 2008

Sleep

I got sleep last night!!!  Darcy, being the excellent man that he is told me to go to bed last night at 9 pm, so with very little protest I went up stairs and crashed while he did his turn at puppy watch. As much as I am not a morning person being up at 5:30 am does have it's advantages....
... the kids are still asleep and not asking if Envy has "layed her puppies yet".
... I don't have two other dogs staring at me with eyes that say "Why does she get stew?"
... there are not 3 cats to chase away from all my clean puppy towels (mind you, it's more likely that they are just now hanging out on my other clean laundry that I have been too tired to put away!)
I've been wrong before, but I would check back often today...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've been checking 6, 7, 13 times a day anyway. :D