Monday, April 14, 2008

Possibility of a C-section

We ran another progesterone this am and it came back at 2.1 ng/ml, which means that she is chemically whelping, but her body might just not be listening to those chemicals.  The vet won't give me an answer one way or another, but says it's my call... so at this point m call is to give her the night to try and whelp normally, but have plans on being at the vets office at 
9 am for a c-section.
Not where I wanted this going, but I will not put Envy at risk over puppies.  So please think happy thoughts for her and the puppies!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

good luck tomorrow I will be thinking happy toughts and if all goes well I hope you don't mind visitors later in the week.


Kim and Dan

E said...

Oh Mich, we really respect your decision to put Envy first (as it should be). Please know we are thinking about you, Envy, and the pups.

Sending positive whelping vibes your way!